domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017

Grammar Unit 6: Sports Mad

Dear children, 
Here you have an explanation about Future Plans and Intentions:
To be + Going to + Verb

  • We use To Be + Going to + Verb when we talk about Future Plans and intentions in the future.
  • Remember that you have to use the verb TO BE, using the correct form with the different personal pronouns!!!
Examples:
  • I'm going to play with my friends in the park this evening.
  • She's going to go swimming this afternoon.
  • He's going to go rock climbing next weekend.
  • They're going to play chess this morning.
  • I’m going to be a teacher when I’m older.
  • He’s not going to play football anymore.
  • Are you going to buy a new T-shirt?
  • I’m going to write my homework tonight.
  • They’re going to watch a film this weekend.

Be careful! You can usually make the negative in two ways:
  • He isn’t going to ride a bike.
  • He’s not going to ride a bike.
  • They aren’t going to visit us.
  • They’re not going to visit us.

1. Verb TO BE:
  • PRESENT TENSE: Affirmative, Negative and Interrogative sentences

2. Form of going to: Future Plans and intentions
AffirmativeNegativeQuestion
II am going to speak.I am not going to speak.Am I going to speak?
you / we / theyYou are going to speak.You are not going to speak.Are you going to speak?
he / she / itHe is going to speak.He is not going to speak.Is he going to speak?
VIDEOS:





AND NOW, LET'S PRACTISE!
GAMES: